The first gas stove was developed in 1802 by Zachaus Winzler (de), but this along with other attempts remained isolated experiments. James Sharp patented a gas stove in Northampton, England in 1826 and opened a gas stove factory in 1836. His invention was marketed by the firm Smith & Philips from 1828.
An important figure in the early acceptance of this new technology, was Alexis Soyer, the renowned chef at the Reform Club in London. From 1841, he converted his kitchen to consume piped gas, arguing that gas was cheaper overall because the supply could be turned off when the stove was not in use.
- What Kinds Of Gas Hob Are Generally Divided
- The Gas Hob Is A Good Helper For Heating
- Can The Gas Stove Open The Probe Hole When It I...
- Repair And Treatment Method Of Gas Hob
- How To Properly Use The Stove
- How To Choose A Good Energy-saving Stoves?
- Ceramic Hob Temperature Control Principle
- The Heating Principle Of The Ceramic Hob
- Which Is Better For Gas Water Heaters And Elect...
- How Can A Hot Water Heater Make It More Power S...
- The Histry Of Gas Hob（二）
- The Ignition Of The Gas Stove
- About Us
- For Our Gas Hob Pan Support
- Try Our Best
- The New Models Of The Table Gas Stove
- The Company
- The Design Of Products
- Loading Eight Containers
- Department Meetings