Gas stoves became less unwieldy when the oven was integrated into the base and the size was reduced to fit in better with the rest of the kitchen furniture. By the 1910s, producers started to enamel their gas stoves for easier cleaning. Ignition of the gas was originally by match and this was followed by the more convenient pilot light.
This had the disadvantage of a continual consumption of gas. The oven still needed to be lit by match, and accidentally turning on the gas without igniting it could lead to an explosion. To prevent these types of accidents, oven manufacturers developed and installed a safety valve called a flame failure device for gas hobs (cooktops) and ovens. Most modern gas stoves have electronic ignition, automatic timers for the oven and extractor hoods to remove fumes.
- What Kinds Of Gas Hob Are Generally Divided
- The Gas Hob Is A Good Helper For Heating
- Can The Gas Stove Open The Probe Hole When It I...
- Repair And Treatment Method Of Gas Hob
- How To Properly Use The Stove
- How To Choose A Good Energy-saving Stoves?
- Ceramic Hob Temperature Control Principle
- The Heating Principle Of The Ceramic Hob
- Which Is Better For Gas Water Heaters And Elect...
- How Can A Hot Water Heater Make It More Power S...
- The Histry Of Gas Hob(一)
- The Histry Of Gas Hob（二）
- The Ignition Of The Gas Stove
- About Us
- For Our Gas Hob Pan Support
- Try Our Best
- The New Models Of The Table Gas Stove
- The Company
- The Design Of Products
- Loading Eight Containers