1. The knob can only be turned counterclockwise to open and close clockwise. Before firing, make sure that the cooking utensils are placed on the stove.
2. For safety reasons, the gas stove is equipped with a flameout protection device, so the ignition needs to last for 5-10 seconds.
3. The overflowing pot should be prevented during the cooking process. Excessive liquid entering the inside of the stove will cause malfunction.
4. If the stove is air-burned, to save energy and protect the hood, please adjust the firepower to the minimum. After the stove is cleaned, it needs to be wiped dry and then reset.
This content is not exclusive and original, if infringement, please contact us.
Zhongshan Gold Brand electric appliance co.,ltd
- What Kinds Of Gas Hob Are Generally Divided
- The Gas Hob Is A Good Helper For Heating
- Can The Gas Stove Open The Probe Hole When It I...
- Repair And Treatment Method Of Gas Hob
- How To Properly Use The Stove
- How To Choose A Good Energy-saving Stoves?
- Ceramic Hob Temperature Control Principle
- The Heating Principle Of The Ceramic Hob
- Which Is Better For Gas Water Heaters And Elect...
- How Can A Hot Water Heater Make It More Power S...
- Iraq Customer's Order Is Waiting For Inspection
- 5,000 Pcs Gas Water Heaters Are Ready For Shipment
- The summary meeting of the Foreign trade sector...
- Three Containers Are Shipping Successfully
- Four Containers Are Shipping Successfully
- 5000 Pcs Gas Water Heater Are Coming To An End