1 day out, no water heater, put the water heater unplug, because the water heater in the standby state is also consuming electricity, although the consumption of electricity is minimal, but very few, one year have come out so one Two money thing, and unplug the power outlet before going out to use the water heater is more secure.
2. Storage water heaters need to be preheated in advance, and when not in use, they must be energized and insulated at any time during these preheating and holding off the water heater is more power consumption, one hour before bathing to the water heater power Heating, turn off the power after use, this will save a lot of electricity.
3. Instantaneous water heater does, when the beginning of the heating power consumption is relatively large, because the water temperature to shower, shower temperature, so the beginning of the more electricity, but after the peak, the water temperature stabilized , Followed by the hot water is very low power consumption. After bathing, because you do not need to energize the insulation can be directly off the power, when you want to use, turn on the power to use.
- What Kinds Of Gas Hob Are Generally Divided
- The Gas Hob Is A Good Helper For Heating
- Can The Gas Stove Open The Probe Hole When It I...
- Repair And Treatment Method Of Gas Hob
- How To Properly Use The Stove
- How To Choose A Good Energy-saving Stoves?
- Ceramic Hob Temperature Control Principle
- The Heating Principle Of The Ceramic Hob
- Which Is Better For Gas Water Heaters And Elect...
- Seven Attention To The Selection And Purchase O...
- 2018 Canton Fair
- Atest News In 13th Apr.,2018
- The Latest News In 12th Apr.,2018
- Atest News In 16th Apr.,2018
- The Latest News In 19th Apr.,2018
- After The Canton Fair
- Beginning In May
- VISITING GD FACTORY
- Test Of Gas Water Heater