The gas stove is a method of supplying natural air to the gap between the gas stove and the upper cover to supplement the lack of air during combustion, thereby promoting combustion and reducing carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide generation. The gas stove is circular and has a mixed gas injection port on the inner surface; One end of the mixing pipe is connected to the side of the gas stove, and the other end is equipped with an air conditioner. The middle of the air conditioner is a gas input pipe.
The air box in the middle of the stove body is provided with multiple air injection outlets that are ejected by the blower. The blower that blows air through the motor is connected with the first air box by the input tube; The upper cover is covered above the stove, and the middle is the flame injection area. The flame is ejected upwards through the flame injection area. Above the gas hob , there are at least three convex seats along the circumference; Place the upper cover on the convex seat; Natural air is then supplied through the gap between the upper cover and the convex seat.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why saving stoves gas province?
- What is the use of gas stove should pay attenti...
- What is really good embedded stove?
- How to identify the quality of gas stoves
- The market prospect of Ceramic hob in China
- Ceramic hob role
- Working principle of Force type gas water heater
- Main features of a flue type water heater
- Precautions for installation of force type gas ...
- How to choose a suitable high temperature elect...
- The air inlet mode(一）
- The air inlet mode （二）
- The air inlet mode
- The way of ignition
- The construction of gas hob
- The built - in gas hob
- The built-in gas hob-1
- The built-in gas hob-2
- The thermolectric type
- The lonic induction