The ignition of the gas stove is noisy because the stove is late in firing compared to the time of venting. This problem is easy to occur when the furnace core is surrounded by gas before starting a fire.
The operation: First of all, you can move the switch faster, do not let go before the fire! There is also a wind door under the furnace head, and the pipe stove should be placed in a full shut position. If the gas is good quality, it should be slightly opened, so that there is generally no sound. In addition, see whether the vent hole next to the ignition site is blocked. It's easy to ring when you're slow.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why saving stoves gas province?
- What is the use of gas stove should pay attenti...
- What is really good embedded stove?
- How to identify the quality of gas stoves
- The market prospect of Ceramic hob in China
- Ceramic hob role
- Working principle of Force type gas water heater
- Main features of a flue type water heater
- Precautions for installation of force type gas ...
- How to choose a suitable high temperature elect...
- About the Energy saving gas hob
- How to avoid the pollution from the kitchen ?
- How to choose gas stoves with safety device?
- The working principle of gas hob
- The air inlet mode(一）
- The air inlet mode （二）
- The air inlet mode
- The way of ignition
- The construction of gas hob
- The built - in gas hob