The power of fire is an intuitive indicator of the general consumer's choice of gas stove. The larger the heat flow value of the appliancess gas stove design, the stronger the heating ability,if firepower is too large it is not good necessarily.In fact, the power of the heat flow should be suitable for cooking methods and stoves. If the pursuit of large heat flow will greatly reduce the heat efficiency of stoves and increase the emissions of waste flue gas.
So when cooking, the bigger the better. The gas stove depends on the flame to transmit heat to the bottom of the pot, but the contact time between the flame and the bottom of the pot is very short. If the fire is too large, a large amount of heat is not used quickly, so that nearly half of the gas may be wasted.Otherwise,the size of the firepower should be determined according to the size of the pan.
The area of the flame distribution is the same as the pan bottom, which is the most effective heat transfer.When cooking soup or stewing something,you can boil it with a big fire and cook it on a low heat. Just keep the pot rolling without overflowing.Therefore,when using gas stoves,it is not only necessary to use moderate firepower, but also to select stoves according to their own lifestyle.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why saving stoves gas province?
- What is the use of gas stove should pay attenti...
- What is really good embedded stove?
- How to identify the quality of gas stoves
- The market prospect of Ceramic hob in China
- Ceramic hob role
- Working principle of Force type gas water heater
- Main features of a flue type water heater
- Precautions for installation of force type gas ...
- How to choose a suitable high temperature elect...
- In accordance with the choices gas stove achiev...
- Good cooker can save gas
- Routine maintenance
- Gas Cooker Notes 1
- Gas Cooker Notes 2
- There are two kinds of the most common faults i...
- Maintenance of gas burner
- Heating iron pot, choose induction cooker or el...
- The advantages of using copper burners for gas ...
- How to use the gas fireplace properly?